Friday, September 3rd:
In case anyone is looking for a goofball fly mask:
Don't know whom to credit for this, but it's cute...
All I Need to Know in Life ~ I Learned From My Horse
- When in doubt, run far, far away.
- You can never have too many treats.
- Passing gas in public is nothing to be ashamed of.
- New shoes are an absolute necessity every 6 weeks.
- Ignore cues. They're just a prompt to do more work.
- Everyone loves a good, wet, slobbery kiss.
- Never run when you can jog. Never jog when you can walk. And never walk when you can stand still.
- Heaven is eating for at least 15 hours a day... and then sleeping the rest.
- Eat plenty of roughage.
- Great legs and a nice rear will get you anywhere. Big, brown eyes help too. Beautiful mane and tail will get you everywhere.
- When you want your way, stomp hard on the nearest foot.
- In times of crisis, take a poop.
- Act dumb when faced with a task you don't want to do.
- Follow the herd. That way, you can't be singled out to take the blame.
- A swift kick in the butt will get anyone's attention.
- Love those who love you back, especially if they have something good to eat.